Select Parade Entry Category
Step 1: Please read all instructions to ensure your application is not rejected or returned to you for corrections.
- Make sure you read and understand all the parade rules prior to submitting your entry. Any questions left blank, listed as “NA”, “None”, or similar can disqualify your entry.
- Select the correct category below.
- Fill out all questions on the form and verify all information is correct, including a sketch of your entry demonstrating how you plan to use this year’s theme.
- Complete the payment portion of the application process. Your application will be considered incomplete until payment is received. If you have questions about the payment process prior to submitting your application, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Sign the rules and hold harmless agreement sent to your email after your application is submitted.
Please note that as we make plans for a possible drive-through parade this year, check-in times will be different, and once your entry is in place on the route, it will be expected to remain there through the end of the drive-through portion. Vehicles will not be allowed to leave until the parade ends. Plans currently include concluding the drive-through portion with a live broadcast of all parade entries as they leave the route. The total time will be approximately four hours, but could change. Also, restrictions on the number of people per group may be implemented depending on local guidelines on the day of the parade. We will continue to communicate all details as they are updated.